Trending Now: Wedding Decor Trend Report
Updated: Jan 17
So many sources reference decor items that are on-trend for 2019 weddings that it gets hard to keep track of them all! Here's how to make it easier: (you have enough things to plan)! Let Heart Wedding Decor keep track for you, all in one spot here on the blog. I'll be reporting all of the new trends as they come in from various sources such as Pinterest, The Knot, Wedding Wire, Ruffled Blog, Green Wedding Shoes, June Bug Weddings and more! I will also give some ideas on how to bring these trendy items into your wedding ceremony and reception.
6. At number six is open (often geometric shaped) decor. Examples of these include metal pedestal stands in gold, copper, black and bare metals. At Heart, we carry these modern stands in all different colors and sizes. Arches and arbors are now more open, and again, geometric in shape. Triangle, round and hexagon shapes are the most popular style used for ceremony services. Another great idea is a copper stand used for hanging various signs of various sizes. (Copper is THE metallic of the moment. This should literally be its own section! LOL). At Heart, we carry many different styles of copper sign holders, all handmade locally here in Petoskey.
5. Shiny metallics are HOT right now! Gold and silver lead the pack on this one. Heart carries many different decor rentals that fit with this vibe, from chargers to candle holders to vases to frames.
4. Terrariums have been trending for a while now, however, now they are filled with candy (yes, candy), candles, floral or even air plants and succulents. Again, we carry just about anything you can think of in this category. We have glass and various color metals too, and all different shapes and sizes. Hang them from the ceiling, signs or even use in your wedding ceremony hanging from your arch or arbor.
3. Disco balls are having a moment! And this totally coincides with the 70s theme which has come roaring back in the last year or so. And since Heart is part of #ThomasHeathEvents our entertainment division, we have them on hand! These have been popping up in front of sweetheart tables and in vignettes with other 70s cool vibe pieces like our lounge furniture.
2. Rattan has been trending for a while, but now we are seeing it in lanterns as hanging decor or even for part of centerpieces and tablesettings. Heart recently added rattan lanterns and chargers to our inventory.
1. WOOD is the number one trend for wedding decor rentals! This is one of my absolute favorite mediums to use and I am glad that it is having a big resurgence. Wood signs never disappeared (in fact, it's one of our most popular rentals), but now we are seeing an increase in popularity for it being used elsewhere. Our number one rental here at Heart is our wooden four post arbor (or huppah for Jewish ceremonies), but we've also got wooden garden chairs (super popular to match with wooden farm tables and other styles). And speaking of wood farm tables, other styles of wood tables are trending. Vintage and even Shaker styles of tables are hot, hot, hot! And Heart carries them all!
We can help you organize those items that are popular for decorating your wedding and are a one-stop shop for all of them. Not quite sure how to fit the items into your wedding or event? Reach out and one of our designers can help! firstname.lastname@example.org
Like what you've read? Please share on social!
#weddingdecor #weddingrentals #nomirentals #northernmichiganweddingdecor #weddingdecornearme #nomiweddings #instawed #weareengaged #petoskeyweddingrentals #gaylordweddingrentals #charlevoixweddingrentals #farmtables #woodtrends #rattan #weddingtrends #modernstands #pedestalstands #huppahrental #arbor #ceremony #heartweddingdecor