Ten Budget Friendly Wedding Decor Items You Can Rent
Having a beautiful wedding ceremony and reception while keeping to your decor budget shouldn't be so hard! But maybe we here at Heart Wedding Decor: Happily Ever After Rentals and Tablescaping can help.
Before we get to some of those economical pieces that offer more bang for your buck, the first thing we want to cover is your vision. Do you have a wedding "style"? Or is it more of a "feeling" you want to convey, rather than a strict style? Ask yourself these questions: What memories do you want to take away from your Big Day? What memories do you want to create for your friends and family? Whatever the case is, Heart can help!
Here are some of our more economical wedding rentals that still also have that "WOW" factor.
10) Creative table numbers that are personalized to your style and/or interests. For example, small globes on each table with the number on each globe. Or how about simple metallic frames with the numbers in vinyl on cardstock? We here at Heart Wedding Decor LOVE creating personalized table numbers for our couples! Just ask. I bet we can do it! Shown here are table numbers we created on sand dollars.
9) Fairy lights, fairy lights, fairy lights! Add these economical lights to your tablescapes, around various items in your room, tent or space, etc. Here at Heart, we have literally designed dozens of pieces that starred these cute lights.
8) Don't want to rent chair covers to cover those ugly folding chairs that many venues offer? Try renting a simple chiffon sash. Your local rental company may carry these pretty sashes and come up with creative ideas for the sash itself. We have done ties with velvet ribbon, woven or even clasped at the center with pearl brooches!
7) If your wedding venue comes with an arbor or arch for the ceremony but it's seen better days, rent voile or other fabrics from a local rental company like us here at Heart. We carry numerous styles and colors of fabrics that can be draped over and around the ceremony site. If we do not happen to carry what you want, we can special order just about anything!
6) Rent pedestal stands for your ceremony to flank the two of you and your officiant. These stands can be topped with candles, floral, or anything that is personal and meaningful to the two of you. And you won't need many of them, perhaps a tall and short on each side. These stands come in an endless variety of finishes to accent your particular style.
5) Rent a simple charger plate, such as plain edge silver or gold. They make your table settings look gorgeous! For a little extra, you can choose from a nearly endless variety at Heart. We source them from all over, so we have many, many styles to choose from.
4) Rent cute vases from us that your florist may not carry. We at Heart are well-versed in working with florists to carry out the look you are going for, however, using our rental vases, compotes and other containers.
3) Add faux greenery such as eucalyptus or willow leaves to your tables. We carry both and it is such a great way to save a ton of money but still have a beautiful look. Faux greenery is very, very realistic looking.
2) I LOVE adding color to tables with a colored napkin. Napkins are an inexpensive way to add your chosen color(s) to tables. For example, if you rent a multi-colored floral table linen, choose one of the colors in the linen (or even just close to a color) for the napkin.
1) And the #1 item that I recommend for a special "pop" is votive candles. Candles add such a romantic feel to your tables! Several of them can be added to your guest tables and scattered around your reception space. They are super inexpensive, and more is always better. Heart carries them in just about every style you can imagine, from simple glass to metallic mercury glass to frosted to vintage and more!
Like what you've read so far? Please share on soc!
#HeartWeddingDecor #nomiweddings #instawed #nomidecor #northernmichiganweddingdecorrentals #weddingdecor #weddingdecorinspo ##weddingdecorideas #PetoskeyWeddingDecorRentals #CharlevoixWeddingDecorRentals #HarborSpringsWeddingDecorRentals #BayHarborWeddingRentals #TraverseCityWeddingDecorRentals #GaylordWeddingDecorRentals #BoyneWeddingDecorRentals #decorrentals #Decor